- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
This is a simple plugin which allows someone to edit signs.
It works off a system where each player can right click to get a "selected sign", which they can then use a command to edit.
Note that should your input message be too long for the sign, it will be cut off at the nearest space or when no more characters can fit.
- Right click on a sign with an empty hand. You should then get a message saying that this sign is selected.
- Use the command /se or /signedit to edit the sign
- <line> means line number (1 to 4) and <data> means text to type in.
Just drop into the plugins folder. This release should only work on 1.16, since it has the new nether wood signs as well. However, feel free to test the plugin on earlier versions and tell me the results.