- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin lets you run a command after the vote counter has been reached and then resets the vote counter. This plugin is 100% customisable.
Usage & setup
In your votifier listener, add a command "vp add"
Set up the config
That's pretty much it, enjoy.
!!! all commands require permission voteparty.admin
/vp add - adds a vote
/vp remove - removes a vote
/vp list - show current votes / needed votes
/vp reload - reloads the config
You must have:
- Votifier: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/votifier
- Votifier listener: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/rewardvoting.37935/ (could be any other)
- PlaceholderAPI: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeholderapi.6245/ (optional)
Current votes: %voteparty_currentvotes%
Max votes: %voteparty_total%
Needed votes for a voteparty: %voteparty_neededvotes%
If you have problems/questions DM me on spigot, mcmarket (Troll_C) or on discord: https://discord.gg/Bp39NaK
Please send all the bugs you can find via contact info provided above.
Please leave a 5-star review if you like the plugin! Donations are also very appreciated at https://paypal.me/trollc
That's it, enjoy!
Simple Vote Party 1.2
An incredibly simple voteparty plugin