This plugin is no longer supported. I neither have the jar nor the source code to compile it again
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Hello guys! Today I'll present you my plugin Simple Warps. It's a small, simple but useful plugin.
A lightweight Plugin
I've tested this plugin on a 1.8.8 Minecraftserver, but basically it should work on other versions, becuause the main features for the plugin doesn't change.
- /spawn > Permission: none > Teleports you to the spawn
- /setspawn > Permission: simplewarps.setspawn > Sets the spawn
- /warp <Warp> > Permission: none > Teleports you to the specified warp
- /setwarp <Warp> Permission: simplewarps.setwarp > Sets a spawn
- /removewarp <Warp> Permission: simplewarps.removewarp > Removes a warp
- /warps > Permission: simplewarps.list > Lists all warps
The command /warps:
When you enter the command /warps and send it, you'll get a list with all warps. After the name of the warp you are able to select two options: Teleport to warp or Remove warp. When you click on these, the corresponding action will be performed. When you selected Remove warp, the you have to confirm with Enter.
If you have any suggestions or bugs, please tell it my via a direct chat. Thanks.