I know theres a lot of autobroadcaster plugins out there, but me and my friends havent been able to find one that works exactly as we want it to, theres always something wrong. So, i made this, and we were happy with it. I hope some of you will appreciate it as well
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Features i like:
- Interval between messages
- Prefix for all messages
- Whether or not to broadcast messages in console
- Whether or not it should require a permission to receive broadcasts
- Whether or not placeholders and playergoal should be enabled
- Error messages are fully customizable
- Add and delete messages with a simple ingame command
- Change interval with ingame command
- Reload settings and messages ingame, without reloading entire server
- Descriptive help message ingame
- Supports colorcodes
- Lightweight and customizable
- Placeholders to display unique messages (must be enabled)
- Add and delete messages ingame without reloading anything!
- /sab interval [seconds] -Set the interval in seconds between each broadcast.
- /sab prefix [prefix] -Set the prefix you would like for all messages.
- /sab requirepermission [true/false] -Set whether or not it should require a permission to receive broadcasts.
- /sab list -Lists all messages and their ID
- /sab delete [ID] -Deletes the message which have the given ID
- /sab add [message] -Add a message that should get broadcasted
- /sab console [true/false] -Whether or not to output messages to the console.
- /sab reload -Reloads options and messages. Use this after you have used any of the above commands to apply them.
- /sab commands -Gives you an informative list of commands, just like this section.
- simpleautobroadcaster.admin -Allows access to the /sab command, which is used to configure the plugin. By default OP has this permission.
- simpleautobroadcaster.receive -Allows user to receive broadcasts, if "requirePermission". Nobody has this by default.
You must enable placeholders in placeholders.yml before you can use them. When doing that, you also enable playergoal. If you dont want playergoal enabled, i recommend setting the values of playergoal and playersneeded to an unreachable player count, but below 2.1 million
There are two kinds of placeholders. Global placeholders, which are the same for all players, and individual placeholders, which may vary from player to player.
Gloal placeholders available:
Individual placeholders available:
- %playergoal% -Displays the playergoal, retrieved from placeholders.yml.
- %playersneeded% -If playergoal is 50, and 42 players are online, this will display 8.
If you can think of more placeholders i should add, please PM me and ill see what i can do.
- %world% -The name of the world the player is in.
- %bordercenterx% -The WorldBorders center X in the world the player is in.
- %bordercenterz% -The WorldBorders center Z in the world the player is in.
- %player% -The players name
If you have any questions or feature requests, let me know, and ill see what i can do
Please leave a review and let me know what you think.
A simple, customizable, and easy to use, autobroadcaster