Great plugin! Only thing I'd like to see you add is the ability to have chances with a decimal such as 2.5, 7.5, or 0.5.
SimpleCrates | Easy to Configure | Spigot 1.8-1.12 v2.7
A very easy to use crate key plugin!
Plugin works ok but it has some flaws.
1. its broadcast messages that fire when someone win something cant be fully turned of if set to "" they still put a blank line in chat. and 2 blank lines in the winners chat.
2. By default the config has the Display chances feature disabled leading to confusion for new installs ( its right at the bottom chancesGUI set it to true. )
3. You cant place the prizes just any where in the GUI that shows it fills it left to right top to bottom in the order the prizes are in the config. makes using a half filled chest look poorly done.
4. developer largely inactive I asked 15 days about about having something done about Number 1 and still no reply.
It's good but when ever I click on the chest (Which is set as a crate) it opens it and doesn't push me back. If you could add that would be great! Also you should make so when players left click on the crate it shows the items that can be obtained from the crate along with their chances, thanks!
I have a question.
Can I add multiple rewards/commands for 1 crate?
I tried this:
name: '&a&lTest Key'
- '&b&lGiven when doing Test'
player: '&aThank you for opening an &8Test &6crate!'
command1: eco give %player% 1000
command2: eco give %player% 1500
- '&cWin 1000 dollars!'
But I only seem to get the first command also 1000$ after 50 key use.
I found a way to get 2 rewards for 1 crate.
But I added 2 more, and used 60 keys on the crate.
Legendary Sword which is at 0.01% chance. 50 times.
AsBoots which is at 5% chance. 10 times.
What is this bug or whatever it is?
Usually you would get more chance of getting the AsBoots, but in this case it's the other way around..
Fix bugs! (It keeps freaking out in the newest version, so I am still using the older version)
Add use of
TrappedChest, Ender Chest, or any block in general?
- Where items go, and set "ghost items" such as white panes so players can decorate their GUI and such
In game configuration?
- That'd be awesome...
This plugin is so great. It has amazing configuration abilities and is both a very easy and very powerful tool. Not all people can afford the mainstream crates plugins but this free plugin does the same job just as well and its not a penny. I'd like to thank the creator for being a star making this wonderful plugin. And also props to him or her for so consistently updating it when there is a bug. Would rate higher if possible.
Thanks for the download dude, this plugin is a hell of a lot better then any paid plugin.... if you have donations or anything like that setup, or planning to setup i would donate,
but i would like to suggest one thing
to make a hologram for the crates.
and have a way to customize text them in the config
Excellent free crate plugin. I suggest making a GUI to create chests in game entirely. I have ideas and if interested I can send you a PM with all the ideas. Overall don't let bugs and people discourage like the 1 star ratings I've been seeing, keep it up, this is an awesome USEFUL FREE PLUGIN!
Page 4 of 7