- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin provides a simple API that allows you to create your own web services running directly in your spigot server.
This plugin was tested on the latest version of spigot (1.13) and it works without any problems. No need to update.
- Customizable external address visible to all other plugins
- Customizable server port
- Simple API that allows you to register your own web services
- Per service uri support
- Supports http status codes
- Supports headers (including content type)
- All data transfer is done using HTTP protocol (no HTTPS support at the moment)
Although this plugin is free to download and to use I would appreciate any support you could show, specially if you make money thanks to my plugin
Programmer: "an organism that turns caffeine and pizza into software".
If you like you can buy me a pizza
For full API description please go to the plugin Github page.
Simple API that allows you to create your own web services running inside spigot.