- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/hankur/SimpleJailDescriptionThis simple jail plugin aims to be very lightweight and easy to use. It allows players with proper permissions to jail other players, unjail them and check if they are jailed (also shows information). There is also a whitelist to allow only certain commands while in jail. All messages are configurable! It does support UUID's. It should support /reload, but full restart is preferable.
VideosWould YOU like to make one? Let me know!
DependenciesThis plugin requires Java 8 and Spigot/Bukkit 1.8+.
SetupJust install the plugin as usual and let it generate the config file. Configuration options are explained below, under "Sample config". After that you need to build an unbreakable prison cell, because this plugin does not include block protection (players can break their way out of the prison, if there's no plugin or bedrock to stop them). Also you need to set jail and unjail positions with respective commands.
Commands and permissions
/command <required> [optional] (explanation) required.permission
- /jail <player> <time (#mon|#d|#h|#m)> <reason>
- simplejail.jail (OP)
- /jail Prunt 7d2h Griefing is not allowed!
- Jails specified player for a specified time with a specified reason. Teleports them to the specified jail point. You can combine different time formats (e.g. 1mon2h).
- /unjail <player>
- simplejail.unjail (OP)
- /unjail Prunt
- Sets player free if they were in jail. Teleports them to specified unjail point.
- /checkjail <player>
- simplejail.checkjail (OP)
- /checkjail Prunt
- Checks whether or not specified player is jailed or not. If is, then shows info about them.
- simplejail.setjail (OP)
- Sets the point where player is teleported when they're jailed. Protect it with another plugin or build it from bedrock so jailed players couldn't break their way free.
- simplejail.setunjail (OP)
- Sets the point where player is teleported when they're released from jail. It could be, for example, server spawn or outside of prison.
- simplejail.reload (OP)
- Reloads the config file.Sample configAvailable on GitHub.
Questions, reviews, feature requests, bug reports etc.Let me know about any questions, feature requests, bug reports etc. in the Discussion section, please leave review section clear of them.
Basically, if you like the plugin, give it a rating, if not, then let me know in the Discussion.
TO-DO listPlease note that I no longer actively develop this plugin, so new features probably won't be added by me. You can submit a pull request on GitHub, though.
- Add support for multiple jails - /setjail [name], /setunjail [name], /jails
- Add possibility to jail player forever, also add years and seconds
- Add bailing
- Add "jail sticks/police batons" - different items that send players to jail for configurable duration per item if hit, optionally remove certain items from their inventory as well (drugs etc)
- Add punishment info signs for cells - per player
- Also a command (/jailtime)
- Add "handcuffs" (freeze player in place)
- Add %lenght% to messages - shows punishment lenght
- Add %punisher% to messages - player who sent them to jail
- Add permission "simplejail.jail.exempt"
- Add command to show all players currently in jail (+ extra info)
- Add command to show player's previous punishments
- Add a config value where admins can set the fraction of time deducted while online and offline between 0 and 2
- Add option to disallow chat for jailed players
- Add option to broadcast when player is sent to jail, also add silent option "/jail -s"
- Add option to disable using/interacting with specific items/blocks
Very simple plugin to jail rulebreakers for a specified time!
this error goes on my console my server is spigot 1.14.4
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jail' in plugin SimpleJail v2.1.1
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:710) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1641) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1481) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:19) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:144) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:118) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:910) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:903) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(SourceFile:103) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:886) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:820) [Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_221]
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_221]
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_221]
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_221]
at me.Prunt.simplejail.Main.getUntil(Main.java:682) ~[?:?]
at me.Prunt.simplejail.Main.onCommand(Main.java:259) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[Spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-9de398a-9c887d4]
Please, i need your Support, could you add me on Discord? Noemi#0001
I set many Jails with /setjail and it always says "set jail successfully" or something like that.
But when i put some players in Jail (i set my own accounts to Jail "3 accounts") they will be always teleportet into the same Jail? I don't know why, normal?
The plugin itself worms, but the author is inactive. I was really hoping to see the updates that come that were on the to-do list. The #1 thing I wish the author did was add the jailing sticks which sent the person to a random jail, then gave the cop who arrested the illegal items which could be set in the config, but the developer doesn't "activity update his free plugins anymore".