- FIXED - small possible fix for Windows machines
Very simple plugin to jail rulebreakers for a specified time!
Nothing is changed in the plugin, but I just wanted to let you know that I won't develop this plugin actively anymore. No need to worry, though, I uploaded the source code on GitHub and you can submit a pull request if you want something added: https://github.com/Prunt/SimpleJail
AthenaDev likes this.
- NEW - EXPERIMENTAL support for UUIDs (config option "options.uuid", default "false")
- NEW - support for "&" characters for color
- FIXED - /checkjail command is now fixed (%reason%)
- FIXED - jailed players are now teleported back to jailpoint on respawn
- FIXED - added missing "messages.unjail-success" messages to /unjail command
- Replaced messy code with readable one
- Fixed broken yaw and pitch in jail and unjail points
- Added option to change time format used to replace %until%
- Replaced /jail reload with /simplejail
- Removed no-permission config option
- Fixed command whitelist/blacklist not working
- Fixed /reload support
Fixed a bug where filtered command list was not working.
Also added a config option to change the "no permission" text.
Update version 1.1:
* Small bugfix
* Added command blacklist
NB! After this update, the "whitelist" section of the config will not be used and can be deleted. Plugin will generate a new "commands" section!