Protect your world in a new and unique way.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin features the following:
- Player crafted locks and keys.
- No player commands. Everything is done inside an anvil.
- Simply described you craft a key and link it to a lock then you attach the lock to any configured block in the world.
- Both MySQL and SQLite support. (No server required!)
- Highly configurable.
- Locks are easily administrated.
Craft an incomplete key and lock.
Put a single Incomplete Key in an anvil to smith a Key with a unique ID.
Put the Key along with an Incomplete lock to link them together.
Done. Sneak-right click with the lock on any configured block and it will attach to it. You'll be able to lock/unlock the block with the linked key.
Need more keys? No problem. Put a Key with an ID to the left and an Incomplete Key to the right. Now you can give extra keys to your friends.
- /simplelocks adminkey - Gives you an Admin Key which can be used to lock/unlock any block.
- simplelocks.player.createlock.<block> - Allows you to only give a player permission to put a lock on this specific block.
- simplelocks.player.lock - Allows the player to lock/unlock blocks with matching keys.
- simplelocks.player.craft.key - Allows the player to smith keys.
- simplelocks.player.craft.copykey - Allows the player to smith copies of keys.
- simplelocks.player.craft.lock - Allows the player to smith locks.
- simplelocks.admin - Can open/close/interact with any locked blocks.
Code (Text):# Default SimpleLocks config file
# DB type sqlite/mysql
# Only used if mysql
# Highest key generated, used to keep keys unique
# Allow locked blocks to be blown up or zombie break wooden doors or wooden blocks burn etc.
# You can use the %b-placeholder in the messages It will be replaced with the name of the block interacted with.
lockexists: "This %b already has a lock."
lockplaced: "You have placed a lock on this %b."
blocklocked: "This %b is now locked."
blockunlocked: "This %b is now unlocked."
keynomatch: "Your key doesn't match the lock."
blockislocked: "This %b is locked."
adminopen: "You can access this locked %b as you're lock admin."
# Define what blocks should be lockable.
Easy lightweight user-friendly unique protection plugin with user definable blocks [MySQL/SQLite]
- SimpleLocks v1.9 Aug 1, 2016