If you are looking for 1.8.8 -> 1.10 Support you can download the v3.9, but I highly recommend you use the latest version (MC 1.11 -> 1.12)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Thanks to Niestrat99 for the awesome new SimplePets Images!
Code (Text):- SimpleAPI (Version: 3.7+)the plugin will not function without the plugin. The SimpleAPI plugin handles a lot of the tasks like [Particles, UpdateNotifications, Clearing pathfinding goals, and much more]
- Spigot Version 1.11, 1.11.2, or 1.12(Recommended)
- Java 8 (If you are not on Java 8 then update.... like really...)
- Always Updated
- Funny at times
- 95% customization
- Almost all the possible mobs in Minecraft
- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Pet Riding
- Dynamic File Updating (Certain Files Update automatically WITHOUT Restarts/Reloads)
- Pet Hats
- Item Storage (Allows players to store items in an inventory)
- Pet Renaming
- Constant Big Updates
- Java 8 Compatible
- ALWAYS Upgrading and improving code and play Style
- And many more, but hey you have to try the plugin to find them out
- [MAJOR CONFLICT] If you use ProtocolSupport/ViaBackwards or any other plugin that allows Minecraft versions below your Servers version to join, will cause the plugin to break...... and in some cases crash players (Has been reported over 37 times, and 14 people reported it to crash users) (There is nothing i can do about this issue)
Bat, Blaze, Chicken, Cow, Creeper, Enderman, Endermite, Ghast, Giant, Horse, IrongGolem, Mooshroom, Ocelot, Pig, Pigman, Rabbit, Sheep, Silverfish, Skeleton, Snowman, Spider, Squid, Villager, Wither Wolf, Witch, Zombie, and many more mobs!!
What is SimplePets?
SimplePets was first started around 2-3 years ago on a server I develop for (CatsCraft). At the time, SimplePets only consisted of 5-8 pets. But now enough of the Back story. SimplePets is a companion/pets plugin, The plugin was originally created to be an Easy-to-use more user Friendly Alternative to the now discontinued EchoPets plugin.
How to install
- Download SimplePets.jar
- Upload/move plugin to your servers plugins folder
- restart server.
- edit the configurations to your liking
Need to keep track of issues with my plugins? Have an issue? Want a feature added? Well look HERE
How can I contact you?
- ISSUE TRACKER <--- Report issues, and feature requests
- Discord (Personal/Business Discord to handle bugs and requests and Sneak peaks )
- Spigot: sending me a pm or any other form of notification
Permissions List https://app.pluginwiki.us/Code (Text): = Not Required
<> = Required
/pet - Opens the pet selection menu
/pet geneerator <permissions|types> - Generates a file that can contain the permissions or a list of all the Pet Types and other infos
/pet menu - Opens the pet selection menu
/pet help - Show help on plugin commands
/pet ride - Ride your pet (Added in 2.9)
/pet reload [pets|sql|inv|items] - Reloads the Pet Selection menu (If you modified how it looks) (Added in 3.1)
/pet inv [player] - Opens the Item Storage Menu (Added in 3.1)
/pet hat - Set your pet on/off your head (Added in 2.9)
/pet list - Lists all the pets available in your server version (Added in 2.8)
/pet remove [player] - Remove your pet or an others
/pet summon <pet> <player> - Spawns a pet for the player or selected player.
/pet info <player> - Lists the players pet info (Needs to be spawned).
/pet modify <player> <nbt> - Ability to modify a players pet (Example can be found on HERE)
NOTE: All Default files and Permissions are loaded into the SimplePets Application (Double Click the SimplePets plugin JAR file) (Added in 2.8)
Code (Text):Q. Does this plugin have backwards compatibility?
A. Yes it has support up to 1.11, and is available throughout 1.12.2, If you are looking for versions below 1.11 then see the question below....
Q. Where can I download a version that supports 1.8.8 -> 1.12?
A. You can download a version HERE but I highly recommend you update and use the latest version as there are MANY fixes and features that you will be left out on.
Q. Why don't I have some mobs in my server version?
A. That's because I never got around to adding those mobs in your version, and I have stopped adding stuff to the lower versions (You SHOULD be on the latest version because it is 100% better)
NOTE: I am looking for updated videos on the plugin if you make one and its good I will add it to the Videos list
- CatsCraft (Creative Server) -- catscraft.net (/server creative)
- WildCraftMC -- play.wildcraftmc.com
- CreativeFun -- creativefun.eu
- CratesMC --cratesmc.com
- SpexMC -- spexmc.de
- BetterCraft Network -- play.Better-Craft.net
Want your server on the list? Post a review with server ip it will be added as soon as possible.
All Images can be found HERE
- Over 1,000 Server Have this plugin
- Used by servers around the world
- Many more stats available HERE
[1.11.X - 1.12.X] "The Best EchoPets Replacement", said by Downloaders