- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Thanks to Niestrat99 for the awesome new SimplePets Images!
NOTE Must have spigot 1.8.8, 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X in order to run the plugin.
NEWS: When 1.13 comes out I will be removing ALL support for 1.8.X -> 1.10.X (Don't worry tho, I will release a final version for servers who refuse to update)
Code (Text):- SimpleAPI (Version: 3.4+)the plugin will not function without the plugin. The SimpleAPI plugin handles a lot of the tasks like [Particles, UpdateNotifications, Clearing pathfinding goals, and much more]
- Spigot Version 1.8.8, 1.9, 1.9.4, 1.10, 1.11, 1.11.2, or 1.12(Recommended)
- Java 8 (If you are not on Java 8 then update.... like really...)
- Always Updated
- Funny at times
- 95% customization
- Almost all the possible mobs in Minecraft
- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Pet Riding
- Dynamic File Updating (Certain Files Update automatically WITHOUT Restarts/Reloads)
- Pet Hats
- Item Storage (Allows players to store items in an inventory)
- Pet Renaming
- Constant Big Updates
- Java 8 Compatible
- ALWAYS Upgrading and improving code and play Style
- And many more, but hey you have to try the plugin to find them out
- [MAJOR CONFLICT] If you use ProtocolSupport or any other plugin that allows Minecraft versions below your Servers version to join, will cause the plugin to break...... and in some cases crash players (Has been reported over 37 times, and 14 people reported it to crash users) (There is nothing i can do about this issue)
Bat, Blaze, Chicken, Cow, Creeper, Enderman, Endermite, Ghast, Giant, Horse, IrongGolem, Mooshroom, Ocelot, Pig, Pigman, Rabbit, Sheep, Silverfish, Skeleton, Snowman, Spider, Squid, Villager, Wither Wolf, Witch, Zombie, and many more mobs!!
What is SimplePets?
SimplePets was first started around 2-3 years ago on a server I develop for (CatsCraft). At the time, SimplePets only consisted of 5-8 pets. But now enough of the Back story. SimplePets is a companion/pets plugin, The plugin was originally created to be an Easy-to-use more user Friendly Alternative to the now discontinued EchoPets plugin.
How to install
- Download SimplePets.jar
- Upload/move plugin to your servers plugins folder
- restart/reload server.
- edit the configurations to your liking
Need to keep track of issues with my plugins? Well look no further for I have a Custom Issue Tracker coded on my website. (I know some people will say "Well, why didn't you use GitHub's Issue Tracker?" Well ask anyone who knows me, and they will say that I like to make my own versions of other software)
To create an Issue Report simply CLICK HERE Or if you need to view all the current Issues then CLICK HERE
How can I contact you?
- Skype (I have Stopped taking Friend/Contact requests on skype)
- http://pluginwiki.tk/issues/ <--- To Create an Issue Report
- http://pluginwiki.tk/issues/all.php <--- To View all the Current Issues reported
- Discord (Personal/Business Discord to handle bugs and requests and Sneak peaks )
- Spigot: sending me a pm, review, or any other form of notification
NOTE: IF YOU EMAIL ME A PROBLEM, I WILL NOT RESPOND. USE ONE OF THE METHODS LISTED ABOVE.
Permissions ListCode (Text): = Not Required
<> = Required
/pet - Opens the pet selection menu
/pet menu - Opens the pet selection menu
/pet help - Show help on plugin commands
/pet ride - Ride your pet (Added in 2.9)
/pet reload - Reloads the Pet Selection menu (If you modified how it looks) (Added in 3.1)
/pet inv [player] - Opens the Item Storage Menu (Added in 3.1)
/pet hat - Set your pet on/off your head (Added in 2.9)
/pet list - Lists all the pets available in your server version (Added in 2.8)
/pet remove [player] - Remove your pet or an others
/pet summon <pet> <player> - Spawns a pet for the player or selected player.
The Updated Permissions are shown in the SimplePets Data Display (Aka when you Double Click the SimplePets.jar)
NOTE: All Default files and Permissions are loaded into the SimplePets Application (Double Click the SimplePets plugin JAR file) (Added in 2.8)
Code (Text):Q. Does this plugin have backwards compatibility?
A. Yes it has support up to 1.8.8, and is available throughout 1.11.2
Q. Why don't I have some mobs in my server version?
A. That's because I never got around to adding those mobs in your version, and I have stopped adding stuff to the lower versions (You SHOULD be on the latest version because it is 100% better)
NOTE: I am looking for updated videos on the plugin if you make one and its good I will add it to the Videos list
- CatsCraft (Creative Server) -- catscraft.net (/server creative)
- WildCraftMC -- play.wildcraftmc.com
- CreativeFun -- creativefun.eu
- CratesMC --cratesmc.com
- SpexMC -- spexmc.de
- BetterCraft Network -- play.Better-Craft.net
Want your server on the list? Post a review with server ip it will be added as soon as possible.
All Images can be found HERE
- Better Menu
- Allow server owners to design the menu if they choose so
- Certain pets attack players attacker
- EnderDragon Pet (Pain to code, wont be added any time soon...)
- Pets having an Item Storage (Like a personal Chest)
- Certain/all pets will be able to be ridden
- Pets can be hats? let me know if you want that
- World-guard support
- Vault support (to make it so pets can be purchased)
- Ability to change pets to and from current age
- summon pets with command
- ability to set the mount motion speed
- Post a review or send me a PM of what you want to see added/fixed
Need to know some more information go to http://pluginwiki.tk/plugins/?plugin=SimplePets to learn more!!
- Over 1,000 Server Have this plugin
- Used by servers around the world
- Many more stats available HERE
[1.8 - 1.12] "The Best EchoPets Replacement", said by Downloaders
Best. Plugin. EVER.
This plugin is absolutely awesome! The built-in GUI is very user-friendly and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it! I can tell the owner has put A LOT of work into this plugin! Absolutely perfect! Found my plugin as EchoPet is no longer maintained and was a pain to edit messages
I apologize for taking your time. However, when the player is thrown from the server, I get the following error;
Will you help me fix it?
Everything else is wonderful.
[20:57:22] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerQuitEvent to SimplePets v3.8
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:348) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:871) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.disconnect(PlayerConnection.java:183) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.entity.CraftPlayer.kickPlayer(CraftPlayer.java:217) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at com.earth2me.essentials.commands.Commandkickall.run(Commandkickall.java:27) [Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.earth2me.essentials.commands.EssentialsCommand.run(EssentialsCommand.java:192) [Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:522) [Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:401) [Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:627) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.aO(DedicatedServer.java:412) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:375) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at simplepets.brainsynder.events.OnJoin.onLeave(OnJoin.java:49) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
... 20 more