- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Thanks to Niestrat99 for the awesome new SimplePets Images!
SimplePets is constantly updating on our JENKINS page (We also have EXPERIMENTAL builds). The Builds on Spigot are not updated a lot so look at the Jenkins for the latest versions.
- MC 1.8 -> 1.11 | SimplePets | SimpleAPI (ALTERNATE) [NOT SUPPORTED BY DEV]
- MC 1.11 -> 1.13 | SimplePets [NOT SUPPORTED BY DEV]
- MC 1.14 -> LATEST | SimplePets
Code (Text):- Spigot Version 1.14, 1.15, or 1.16(Recommended)
- Java 8
- Always Updated
- Funny at times
- 95% customization
- Almost all the possible mobs in Minecraft
- Easy to use / setup
- Pet Riding
- Dynamic File Updating (Certain Files Update automatically WITHOUT Restarts/Reloads)
- Pet Hats
- Item Storage (Allows players to store items in an inventory)
- Pet Renaming
- Constant Big Updates
- Java 8 Compatible
- ALWAYS Upgrading and improving code and play Style
- And many more, but hey you have to try the plugin to find them out
- Reloading your server (or using a plugin for example PlugMan) can cause issues with SimplePets, a restart should be used instead
- Pet data is not getting saved correctly in v4.3 (Will be fixed in an EXPERIMENTAL build)
Bat, Blaze, Chicken, Cow, Creeper, Enderman, Endermite, Ghast, Giant, Horse, IrongGolem, Mooshroom, Ocelot, Pig, Pigman, Rabbit, Sheep, Silverfish, Skeleton, Snowman, Spider, Squid, Villager, Wither Wolf, Witch, Zombie, and many more mobs!!
What is SimplePets?
SimplePets is a companion/pets plugin, The plugin was originally created to be an Easy-to-use more user Friendly Alternative to the now discontinued EchoPets plugin.
How to install
- Download SimplePets.jar
- Upload/move plugin to your servers plugins folder
- restart server.
- edit the configurations to your liking
Need to keep track of issues with my plugins? Have an issue? Want a feature added? Well look HERE
How can I contact you?
- ISSUE TRACKER <--- Report issues, and feature requests
- Discord (Personal/Business Discord to handle bugs and requests and Sneak peaks )
- Spigot: sending me a pm or any other form of notification
Permissions are visible HERECode (Text): = Not Required
<> = Required
/pet - Opens the pet selection menu
/pet geneerator <permissions|types> - Generates a file that can contain the permissions or a list of all the Pet Types and other infos
/pet menu - Opens the pet selection menu
/pet help - Show help on plugin commands
/pet ride - Ride your pet (Added in 2.9)
/pet reload [pets|sql|inv|items] - Reloads the Pet Selection menu (If you modified how it looks) (Added in 3.1)
/pet inv [player] - Opens the Item Storage Menu (Added in 3.1)
/pet hat - Set your pet on/off your head (Added in 2.9)
/pet list - Lists all the pets available in your server version (Added in 2.8)
/pet remove [player] - Remove your pet or an others
/pet summon <pet> <player> - Spawns a pet for the player or selected player.
/pet info <player> - Lists the players pet info (Needs to be spawned).
/pet modify <player> <nbt> - Ability to modify a players pet (Example can be found on HERE)
NOTE: All Default files and Permissions are loaded into the SimplePets Application (Double Click the SimplePets plugin JAR file) (Added in 2.8)
Code (Text):Q. Does this plugin have backwards compatibility?
A. SEE VERSION SUPPORT (Scroll up)
Q. Where can I download a version that supports 1.8.8 -> 1.12?
A. SEE VERSION SUPPORT (Scroll up)
Q. Why don't I have some mobs in my server version?
A. That's because I never got around to adding those mobs in your version, and I have stopped adding stuff to the lower versions (You SHOULD be on the latest version because it is 100% better)
NOTE: I am looking for updated videos on the plugin if you make one and its good I will add it to the Videos list
- CatsCraft (Creative Server) -- catscraft.net (/server creative)
- WildCraftMC -- play.wildcraftmc.com
- CreativeFun -- creativefun.eu
- CratesMC --cratesmc.com
- SpexMC -- spexmc.de
- BetterCraft Network -- play.Better-Craft.net
Want your server on the list? Post a review with server ip it will be added as soon as possible.
All Images can be found HERE
[1.14 -> 1.16] EchoPets replacment since 2015
I really love the plugin and the in-game gui for my server users! The plugin does what you expect but has a big variety of options. Though I when I change the mount speed, it changes back to normal. Currently the speed on the mount is op in my survival server. But I can't change it because it constantly returns to the default mount speed. Also the silent option in-game does not work for all mounts.
The most simple (like its name) yet "complex" plugin for pets out there.
It does exactly what it says, and it does so right. There's permissions for every single thing, and if you don't want to configure them, there are also "global" permissions for each pet. It's a fantastic plugin, and the in-game GUI couldn't be easier to use. Definitely one of the best plugins I installed on my server, and players love it.
Hey I love the Plugin because the server Opsucht.net use the plugin butt on my own server I have a problem... the only pet i can spawn with * permissions is the Armor stand ... but if i try to spawn the other pets it dosent works... but why ? Pls help / im from germany