- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12Please Note: If you find a bug, please contact the plugin creator instead of leaving a bad review.
This plugin was designed for server developers who want a simple plugin with a lot of features and extreme customization. Simple plugin was a plugin designed to replace a lot of other plugins.
All permissions and messages can be changed in the config.yml file.
/broadcast <message> - simple.broadcast
/fly - simple.fly.self
/fly <player> - simple.fly.other
- Change the message shown when a new player joins the server.
Upcoming Features In v0.5
- Change the message shown when a player join the server.
- Change the message shown when a player is killed by another player.
- Change the message shown when a player is killed by an entity.
All placeholders can be found in front of strings in the config.
These are some of the main placeholders:
$player-name - Name of player
$player-display-name - Display name of player
$player-uuid - UUID of player
If there is a player argument included in the command, these placeholders would be used for sender instead:
$sender-name - Name of sender
$sender-display-name - Display name of sender
$sender-uuid - UUID of sender