- GUI menu to get soups.
- Health refill when you click a soup.
- Configurable messages.
- A reload command.
- Easy to use.
- /ss help - Display help page.
- /ss reload - Reload the plugin.
- simplesoup.* - Access to all permissions.
- simplesoup.help - Access to help page.
- simplesoup.reload - Ability to reload the plugin.
- simplesoup.use - Ability to eat the soup and gain health.
How to install & use:
1.- Download the plugin and put SimpleSoup.jar in your /plugins/ folder.
2.- Reload/Start your server
3.- Put this on a sign: [Soup]
4.- Right click on sign, and a GUI appears.
# SimpleSoup Configuration
# reloadMessage: The message players see when they reload the plugin
# noPermMessage: The message players see when they don't have permission to do something
# signHeader: The header of a soup sign
# inventoryTitle: The title of a soup inventory
# inventoryRows: The amount of rows in a soup inventory. Maximum number of rows are 6.
# soupMaterial: The material of mushroom soups. List of materials: http://goo.gl/lemyCJ
reloadMessage: '&eSimpleSoup has been reloaded!'
noPermMessage: '&4You do not have access to that command.'
Support and Suggestions:
- Please move to Discussion.