With Simple Timed Rank you are able to promote and demote players to a given time.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The player will get automatially demoted on the date/time you have set with the player join or the interval methods.
Its focused on PermissionsEx but it is also compatible with other permission plugins likeEssentialsGroupManager, bPermissions and so on.
Paid Version with MYSQL and Bungee(not released yet) support: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/simpletimedrank-pro.33678/
Only in PRO Version:
- Simply promote a player to the rank you want until the time you have set.
- This is very useful for server admins which want to promote players that have donated to a higher rank for the date/time you want (For example: 1 Month).
- You can set the messages the player will receive and you can use color codes.
- You can set up the promote and demote commands you want to use.
- Promote/Demote players who are not online.
- Case sensitive to player names. (E.g. bodyash is NOT the same as Bodyah)
Commands and Permissions
- More customizeble
- Fast response if support needed
- You can Use Mysql or YML storage
- Less Ram usage
- - simpletimedrank.help
- Description: Displays the help dialog.
- Usage: /str help
- Note: This would only show you the commands you have permissions for.
- - simpletimedrank.timeLeft
- Description: Shows the remaining time until the rank will expire.
- Usage: /timeleft
- Aliases: [daysLeft, dayLeft]
- - simpletimedrank.timeLeft.others
- Description: Shows the remaining time of the given [Player] until the rank will expire.
- Usage: /timeleft [PlayerName]
- Aliases: [daysLeft, dayLeft]
- - simpletimedrank.reload
- Description: Reloads the whole plugin.
- Usage: /sp reload
- - simpletimedrank.tempRank
- Description: Promotes a specified player until a given date/time.
- Usage: /temprank [PlayerName] [NewRank] [DaysOrMonths] (timeOfDay) [OldRank]
- Aliases: [upRank]
- Note: The names are CASE SENSITIVE!! This means: Daniel is not the same as daniel!
- - simpletimedrank.downRank
- Description: Demotes a Player to his old rank and sets the promotion stats to "expired".
- Usage: /downrank [PlayerName]
/temprank [PlayerName] [NewRank] [Days or monthses] <Time> [OldRank]
[Days or monthses] must be or 30d, 54d, 365d (number + d) or 1m, 2m, 12m, etc (number + m)
U cant use monthes and days together (like 2m 15d)
<Time> must be in 24h format (for example - 17:09)
Example TempRank Usage:
/temprank NickName NewRank 30d OldRank - player will be promoted to NewRank unntil CURRENT DATE + 30 DAYS. The promote will expire at 00:00.
/temprank NickName NewRank 2m OldRank - player will be promoted to NewRank unntil CURRENT DATE + 60 DAYS. The promote will expire at 00:00.
/temprank NickName NewRank 0d 4:20 OldRank - player will be promoted to NewRank unntil CURRENT DAY. The promote will expire at 4:20. (24h day format)
/temprank NickName NewRank 1d 4:20 OldRank - player will be promoted to NewRank unntil CURRENT DATE + 1 DAY. The promote will expire at 4:20. (24h day format)
d - days
m - month (1 month = 30 days)
- All bugs is fixed at the moment
- Bungee support
- mySQL support
- More commands for tempgroup, etc
✔ 50 downloads (18.07.2016)
✔ 100 downloads (21.07.2016)
✔ 200 downloads (29.08.2016)
✖ 500 downloads
✖ 1000 downloads
✖ 2000 downloads
✖ 5000 downlaods
✖ 10000 downloads
If u like it - please, rate this plugin!
If u want to support me - u can just use this referal link for your currency exchanges.
Simply promote a player to the rank you want until the time you have set