you may simple use /warn <player> <reason> if they did something that you didn't like , warn player because you don't want them to be kicked or banned at first . I made a simple plugin just to help you to have an warning system at your server hope you enjoy it . if the console warns you it will broadcast that console warned you or if you don't want to see who warned at broadcast you may simply delete it at config
- Download the .jar file here
- place it to your plugins folder
- boot the plugin or the server
- simply use it and enjoy
Commands | PermissionPHP:# Hello thanks for using my plugin
# Set the prefix for this plugin
# Now let set the warning format all formats are
# - %player% > this is the target name
# - %sender% > this is the name who warn
# - %reason% > the reason of the warn
# - %n > uses to add new line
Format: '&f%player% &chas been warned by &f%sender% &cbecause of the following:%n&c -- &f%reason%'
# What you want to send to the player that has been warned ?
Warn Player: '&cYou have been warned by &f%sender% &cbecause of the following:%n&c -- &f%reason%'
- /warn <player> <reason> | simplewarn.command
- warn.bypass = you can't be warned
The chat formats are listed at the config.yml but I'll go post it here anyways
- %player% > this is the target name
- %sender% > this is the name who warn
- %reason% > the reason of the warn
- %n > uses to add new line