- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Simply Help replaces the old Essentials /helpop command. It adds a new colourful feel to it and allows you to give people who are not OP access to see people's cries for help.
- Select which Staff can see the message
- Supports chat colours
- Download SimplyHelp and save the SimplyHelp.jar file to your "plugins/" folder.
- Reload/Restart the server
- /sh toggle - Toggles notifications for staff
- /staffhelp - Sends a message to staff (like /helpop)
- /sh - Sends a message to staff (like /helpop)
- sh.toggle - Toggles staff role
- sh.view - Toggles the help messages
- /sh - Global Command
Since the plugin has just been released we plan on making plenty of updates to it.
If you have any suggestions or would like to see anything added to this plugin, please contact us and we'll be sure to check it out.
If you run into a bug or any problems please contact us and we'll be sure to assist you as much as possible!
You may download and use this plugin on your server, you may not, however, redistribute or share this plugin on any other website without our permission first. For more info please contact us.
Get in Touch!