A simple sleep plugin that negates the need for sleep voting by allowing players to reset or increase the statistic used to determine Phantom spawning.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- /sleep : Resets player sleep statistics that are used to calculate Phantom spawning (Permission: simplysleep.sleep)
- /sleeptime : Outputs current sleep statistics in minecraft ticks (Permission: simplysleep.sleeptime)
- /adddays <int> : Increases the time since the player last slept (Permission: simplysleep.adddays)
- Interacting with a bed resets player sleep statistics if the permission is granted (Permission: simplysleep.oninteract)
- Improve statistics, need to calculate days since sleep Done!
- Command to immediately enable Phantom Spawn Done! Via /adddays
- Configurable time to check a player's rest time, for toggleable warning when player exceeds 3 days without sleep (Phantoms spawn)
- Administrative commands to check + adjust player sleeptime
Allow players to reset or increase the 'time since rest' statistic, allowing or disallowing Phantoms