- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
IMPORTANT NOTE: I did not write this plugin nor do I take any credit for this plugin. Since jaylawl left his jNBT project, I have forked and rebranded it to Sk-NBeeT as well as updated it to work on 1.13 and 1.13.1/1.13.2
Sk-NBeeT allows you to read and modify the NBT data of all entities, items and tile-entities.
- Spigot 1.8.8, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4 (Due to multiple NMS package revisions between these versions, Im only supporting the most used Spigot versions)
- No support for Spigot versions lower than 1.8.8
- Skript (Tested on Bensku's fork - Other versions not supported)
- Put the jar in the plugins-folder
- Restart the server (observe the console for errors)
- Github: https://github.com/ShaneBeee/Sk-NBeeT
Please use this Github to report errors
You can make it compatible with SkStuff by specifying "item-nbt", "block-nbt" & "entity-nbt" as opposed to using plain "nbt"
Definitly gonna have issues if you run both
- Object NBT (Expression)
You can get/set the NBT of items, entities and tile entities (Such as furnaces, hoppers, chests, etc)
- Item with NBT (Expression)
You can give a player an item with NBT or add an item with NBT in your GUIs in one line, without having to create the item first.
- Hidden Flags (Expression)
Give players items with flags hidden (such as enchants, potion effects, and attributes)
- Tag of NBT (Expression)
Get a specific tag from some bit of NBT, such as CustomName from the NBT of an entity
- Spawn entity with NBT (Effect)
Spawn an entity directly with NBT
- Set block with NBT (Effect)
Set a block (tile entity) in the world with NBT directly in one line, without having to add the NBT to a block after its placed
- Structure Block Structures (Effect) [1.9.4+ ONLY]
Load and save structures in Minecraft's structure block format (.nbt)
- CustomModelData tags (Expression) [1.14+ ONLY]
Get/Set custom model data tags for items.
- Item with CustomModelData tag (Expression) [1.14+ ONLY]
Give an item with CustomModelData tag set
Documentation can be found here:
- I have no idea
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.
Please use the discussion area for suggestions and feedback.
The best place to post issues for this plugin is on GitHub
You can also find me on Skript-Chat's Discord.
Sk-NBeeT [Skript-Addon] 2.7.3
Rebranded, Updated and ready for 1.13.2 NBT