Over the next little while, I would like to add support for different permission plugins. Since each plugin has different APIs and features, they will all be slightly different syntaxes.
Today we start with PEX. Why did I start with PEX you ask? Well, because I know the plugin very well. Even though it's outdated and no longer maintained, it works very well. I would like to support LuckPerms next.
That is it for PEX right now but I do plan on trying to add more to PEX.
- Groups [Effect] - You can now create and delete groups with an optional syntax for parents (Inherited groups)
- Config Reload [Effect] - Often times when changing things in PEX the config needs to be reloaded for them to take effect, so I have added a reload effect.
- Group Weight [Expression] - You can get/set the weight of a group
- Group Rank [Expression] - You can get/set the rank of a group
- Perm of Group [Expression] - You can get all the permissions of a group. You can also add/remove permissions to/from a group (Optional world support)
- Perm of Player [Expression] - You can get all the permissions of a player, even if they are offline. You can also add/remove permissions to/from a player, supports offline as well. (Optional world support)
As usual docs can be found HERE