See DOCS for syntaxes and examples.
- Added a whitelist expression to add/remove players from whitelist, get whitelisted players, turn whitelist on/off
- Added a condition to see if a player is whitelisted
- Added a condition to see if the server is whitelisted
- Added effect to reload the whitelist
Sk-Perm [Skript-Addon] 2.3.0
Giving you some freedom to deal with perms/groups
- Fixed the plugin not recognizing PEX on load
- Fixed "group of player" condition not working
Support for UltraPermissions has arrived
- Added UltraPermissions to the API, will work with the regular "PermPlugins" syntaxes
- Added a player prefix/suffix expression which has offline player support
- Tidied up the main class
It has finally arrived. LuckPerms support is here
- Most syntaxes now support LuckPerms (With the exception of group rank, as that does not exist in LuckPerms)
- Group Prefix/Suffix expression. You can now get/set the group prefix/suffix. (World support as well)
Big re-write to include a new Permission Plugin API
This won't affect Skripters much, It just allows me to add more permission plugins in the future, without mucking around with a crap ton of new syntaxes.
Most patterns have not changed.
If you are experiencing issues with a pattern that may not be recognized, please see the docs for updates
Docs on SkriptHub
Over the next little while, I would like to add support for different permission plugins. Since each plugin has different APIs and features, they will all be slightly different syntaxes.
Today we start with PEX. Why did I start with PEX you ask? Well, because I know the plugin very well. Even though it's outdated and no longer maintained, it works very well. I would like to support LuckPerms next.
- When using %world%, the world was showing up wrong. My bad!