- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Due to recent events, I will no longer be developing this plugin.
This decision was a hard one to make, but I have to do it to take care of my personal wellbeing.
I may come back to it... but as of right now, I am stopping work on this resource.
SkBee is a new Skript addon which combines 3 of my other addons, Sk-NBeeT, SkBoard and SkRecipe.
The goal was to cut down on the need for the excessive amount of addons required by your server and your scripts.
This is only a small list of the many things included
- NBT elements such as get/set NBT of items, blocks (tile entities) and entities
- ScoreBoards super duper simple anti-flicker scoreboards
- Recipes add custom recipes and remove vanilla recipes
- BlockData get/set block data with ease
- Structures use vanilla Minecraft's structure system for saving/pasting structures in your world
- WorldCreator allows you to create custom worlds, similarly to how multiverse does. (Check out Death_Source's example script to see it in action)
- Skript(dur) - Supported on bensku's fork (tested on 2.5) [Certain elements may work on other versions of Skript, such as older versions, but these versions of Skript are NOT supported by SkBee. So they may work, but I will not fix issues that are present on older versions and not present on Bensku's fork]
- Spigot/Paper - Different elements require different versions of Spigot/Paper (Only supported on MC 1.14+ ... for older server versions please download SkBee 1.10.2)
- You can usually find me on the skUnity discord.
- For bugs/issues please post on the GitHub Issue Tracker
- DO NOT pm me for support, these will be ignored.
- DO NOT use reviews for support, these will be ignored.
- SkBee's WIKI has a decent amount of information regarding some of the more complicated syntaxes (ie: Recipes)
- While I do appreciate all reviews, please keep your review focused on the plugin.
- DO NOT use reviews for support. These will be ignored.
made in Canada
SkBee [Skript-Addon] 1.11.3
A simple solution to make your server more bold!