- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Travja, Sentropic, Eniripsa96, Spark
SkillAPI is released under the MIT license and the original author updated his source code on github to include the premium features without needing to buy premium. The original developer has not updated his work in over a year now. My team and I are continuing the development of this plugin.
PROSKILLAPI is based on the original Skillapi forked by Sentropic. We have forked Sentropic's version to create PROSKILLAPI and includes the premium features that were only available to the premium version found on Spigot. The original skillapi developer released the premium version as open source under the MIT license. You can now enjoy all the premium features for free!
Wiki | Discord | Issues | Suggestions | Editor | Javadocs | Premium | Donate
Promccore: Core plugin.
Some of PROSKILLAPI's Features
Chinese translation of the editor: https://skillapi.ods.im/
- MySQL Support (cross server support coming soon!)
- Most powerful online editor of any skill creation plugin on Spigot!
- Create up to 16 triggers that activate skills like
- Set up to 9 targeters like Area, Cone, Linear, Self, etc
- Set up to 37 conditions to check for before a skill will activate like armor checks, chance, skill level, health, etc.
- Set up to 76 mechanics that give your skills their abilities
- There are literally millions of possibilities for creating your custom skills.
- Create unlimited groups like class, race, etc.
- Create separate names for mana for each class.
- Set the mana regen speed for each class.
- Create custom attributes like Stregnth, Vitality, Wisdom, etc.
- Multiple sources for gaining experience like from mobs, block break, block place, craft, experience bottles, etc.
- Set beginning stats for classes like health, mana and other attributes.
- Set list of skills available per class.
- Create custom gui menus for selecting classes, allocating attribute points, skill points, etc.
- You can create classes with subclasses.
- Limit with restrictions to what items are unusable per class.
- API for developers to hook into.
- Multiple casting options with skill bars, click combos and more
- Create RPG style attributes, class requirements and more
- Customize/change any command to suit your needs.
- Full permission control for almost every feature.
- Allow players to switch/create multiple accounts from 1 minecraft account. Also controlled with permissions.
- Allow players to downgrade stats like skills and attributes.
- Custom model data support for resource pack makers.
- Set blocks to ignore from skills explosions
- Check for class, level and attribute restrictions in item's lore (works on any custom items from any plugin)
- Set to drop items if they don't have the correct levels, class, etc
- Set inventory slots that are checked for bonuses.
- PlaceholderAPI support with lots of built in placeholders that can be used on any plugin's menus that support papi.
- Optional title messages for leveling up.
- Multiple casting options including click combos and target visuals using particles to show you the direction your skills will be cast.
- Set list of worlds that skills will not work in.
- and a lot more!
Tutorial for making basic skills and class:
Want to see what kinds of skills you can make:
Be sure to check out my other plugins!
- Prorpgitems: Custom item creation and many other tools you would need for any rpg type server.
- Prorpgcrafting: Create custom professions with unlimited crafting professions with internal leveling and experience system.
- Promcutilities: Voucher plugin for creating vouchers that run commands when interacted with.
- Problockregen: Regen any block, great for RPG, Prison servers and any other type of server.
- Prorandomchests: Add random spawning chests to your worlds that give rewards based on commands from any plugin.
SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! PROSKILLAPI 220.127.116.11.2
Create an RPG experience for your players
[13:00:51 WARN]: Failed to set up reflection for scoreboards - restoring to slow method
[13:00:51 INFO]: Please send this stacktrace to a developer.
[13:00:51 WARN]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.world.scores.criteria.IScoreboardCriteria
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:155)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:114)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:375)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at mc.promcteam.engine.mccore.scoreboard.Board.init(Board.java:114)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at mc.promcteam.engine.mccore.scoreboard.BoardManager.init(BoardManager.java:60)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at com.sucy.skill.manager.ClassBoardManager.registerText(ClassBoardManager.java:136)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at com.sucy.skill.SkillAPI.onEnable(SkillAPI.java:575)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:594)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1069)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:291)
[13:00:51 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
Very good work, thank you for continuing to develop this plug-in. I translated the Chinese version of the online editor. You are welcome to put it on the introduction link. Now it is synchronized with your English version. The translation progress is 98%.
Amazing devs, very helpful and always respond quick to any bug issues. Great plugin, very few issues, and any issues there are, the devs are always here to help you fix. Awesome people, awesome plugin, been waiting forever for this! And it does not disappoint! You guys are the best!