- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Travja, Sentropic, Eniripsa96, Spark
SkillAPI is released under the MIT license and the original author updated his source code on github to include the premium features without needing to buy premium. The original developer has not updated his work in over a year now. My team and I are continuing the development of this plugin.
PROSKILLAPI is based on the original Skillapi forked by Sentropic. We have forked Sentropic's version to create PROSKILLAPI and includes the premium features that were only available to the premium version found on Spigot. The original skillapi developer released the premium version as open source under the MIT license. You can now enjoy all the premium features for free!
Wiki | Discord | Issues | Suggestions | Editor | Javadocs | Premium
Some of PROSKILLAPI's Features
- Create custom skills and classes
- Online editor to make custom skills and classes, no coding required!
- API for developers to hook into
- You can create classes with subclasses
- Configure every part of the plugin
- Multiple casting options with skill bars, click combos and more
- Create RPG style attributes, class requirements and more
McCore Alpha 1.1, you can download it here.
Tutorial for making basic skills and class:
Want to see what kinds of skills you can make:
SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! PROSKILLAPI 1.1.6
Create an RPG experience for your players