- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Eniripsa96, LGCMcLovin
Latest is compatible with 1.7.x-1.13.x servers
- Easily create your own skills and classes
- Robust editor to make skills without any code
- Easy to use API for programmers to tap into
- Create classes and subclasses
- Create other types of classes, including races
- Highly configurable for every aspect of the plugin
- Many options for casting, such as skill bars, click combos, and more
- Includes RPG elements such as attributes, class requirements, and item stats
- Extensive permission control
When this plugin isn't quite enough, there's a premium version that adds even more versatility. View the Premium SkillAPI page for more details.
- Parties: a plugin for creating and joining parties with shared experience
- Vault + Permissions Plugin: allows using permissions in skills/classes
- Quests: SkillAPI adds requirements and rewards to Quests
- BetonQuest: SkillAPI adds conditions to BetonQuest
You can donate by clicking here
Donations aren't required, but they do help!
Flexible class and skill system with mass configuration and unique menus and features!
- Block options and a couple fixes Aug 14, 2018
- 1.13 Update Aug 12, 2018
- Fixes for professing, console spam, and backup command Jun 25, 2018