- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Eniripsa96, LGCMcLovin
Latest is compatible with 1.7.x-1.12.x servers
- Easily create your own skills and classes
- Robust editor to make skills without any code
- Easy to use API for programmers to tap into
- Create classes and subclasses
- Create other types of classes, including races
- Highly configurable for every aspect of the plugin
- Many options for casting, such as skill bars, click combos, and more
- Includes RPG elements such as attributes, class requirements, and item stats
- Extensive permission control
When this plugin isn't quite enough, there's a premium version that adds even more versatility. View the Premium SkillAPI page for more details.
- Parties: a plugin for creating and joining parties with shared experience
- Vault + Permissions Plugin: allows using permissions in skills/classes
- Quests: SkillAPI adds requirements and rewards to Quests
- BetonQuest: SkillAPI adds conditions to BetonQuest
You can donate by clicking here
Donations aren't required, but they do help!
Flexible class and skill system with mass configuration and unique menus and features!
I really love this plugin but i have a suggestion. You should add a small delay after doing a combo and before the cast happens. Like a 0.7 second delay. This is to insure if we make too skills with combos like
R R R and one with R R
So that the R R doesnt cast when we planned to cast R R R. Those 0.7/0.6 seconds give us enough time to complete the combo fully andd even if we do i doubt it would be noticable. Maybe add an option to customize the time depending on the classes.
This is a good plugin, but there're some limitations, you can add some stats example like dodging, critical rate, critical chance and others.
And the skills part this plugin provide many skills, but most of them are for melee ranged classes, the projectile skills need to be improve with many custom or mc based projectiles in it. These projectiles skills should add not only that option. The option that u should be add in the projectiles part is damage adjustable.
That's all this is my review.