SkillRating allows your players to show off just how good they are at PvP combat through a pseudo-competitive ranking system. New players are given a base skill rating (SR), and gain SR by killing other players (and lose SR when killed!).
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Killing unskilled players yields a low SR reward, while high-skilled victims grant large SR gains. This structure encourages players to take on skilled targets instead of grinding weak players.
- skillrating.basic - Grants the use of the /skillrating command
- skillrating.admin - Grants the use of the /skillratingadmin command
- /skillrating (aliases: /sr, /skill, /sk)
- /sr check - Checks your SR
- /sr top - Displays the top 10 players, based on SR
- /skillratingadmin (aliases: /sra, /sradmin)
- /sra adjust <player> <int> - Adds SR to a player (enter a negative value to subtract)
- /sra set <player> <int> - Sets a player's SR to a specific value
- /sra reset <player> - Resets a player's SR to the initial SR value
- /sra resetall - Resets every player's SR to the initial SR value
- Great for starting a new competitive season
- /sra initial-sr <int> - Sets the initial SR that new players are given
- /sra min-sr <int> - Sets the minimum SR that a player can have
- All players below this value will be adjusted to this value on their next PvP death.
- /sra max-sr <int> - Sets the maximum SR that a player can have
- All players above this value will be adjusted to this value on their next PvP death.
- /sra prefix <String> - Sets the plugin's prefix (for commands)
- Uses &-based color/formatting codes
- /sra chat-format <String> - Sets the chat format
- Minecraft's default format is "<%s> %s," where the first %s is the player's display name and the second is the chat message.
- In order to inject the player's SR prefix with minimal issues, the chat format must be modified. This is compatible with simple chat plugins like EssentialsChat that simply add prefixes/suffixes to a player's display name, but may not work properly with more complicated, multi-channel chat plugins.
Code (Text):# Config file for SkillRating. Please use in-game commands to modify the plugin's configuration.
prefix: "&8[&bSkillRating&8]&r "
chat-format: "<%s> %s"
Official Server: mc.muricagaming.com
If you'd like to see the latest and greatest of what SkillRating has to offer, test it out here!