SkinFixer aims to make skins possible for Offline-mode servers, and allow for users to change their skin in-game.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
SkinFixer also works with Discord. You can upload your skin to a designated Discord channel, and get a code.
Supported Minecraft versions
Not every Minecraft version is supported, the plugin will tell you if your version isn't supported. A list of supported versions can be found here: https://github.com/TheDutchMC/SkinFixer/wiki/Supported-Versions
If your version is missing, I am happy to add it if you request it. You can request it here: https://github.com/TheDutchMC/SkinFixer/issues/new/choose.
- /setskin <code> [slim true/false] Set your skin from a provided code.
- /getskin <url> Get a code for your skin
- /skinfixer help Show the SkinFixer help page
- /skinfixer version Get the version of SkinFixer you are using
- skinfixer.* Grants all SkinFixer permissions
- skinfixer.setskin Allows the use of /setskin
- skinfixer.getskin Allows the use of /getskin
- skinfixer.help Allows the use of /skinfixer help
- skinfixer.version Allows the use of /skinfixer version
- Allow players to change their skin without logging off
- Allow players on Offline-mode servers to have a skin
- Premium-minecraft players will get their skin applied on offline-mode servers
- Allow players to upload their skin to Discord, and set that skin in-game
Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/TheDutchMC/SkinFixer/issues/