- Added vanilla mobs skin. Here the list of the available types (case sensitive)
- Improved tracking of holograms/display name
- Fixed colors not showing in the display name
Please delete your old config before using the new version!
Please set the display name in your old disguises to a point(.) to avoid a doubled display name!
[SPOILER="Here what happens if you...
Change the skins of Vanilla Mobs, Citizen's NPCs,MythicMobs' mobs and players (and ever your)!
Removed Holograms dependency, added HolographicDisplay dependency
Added spaces in display names
To use the new features please delete your old config
The display name is a bit glitched, I'm working to fix it.
The upload command has been changed, please check up the new syntax
Added Holograms dependency (check the home for the download links)
PsychoLynx likes this.
- Performance improved
- Bug fixes (except the one on Citizen - Read below *)
- Config restyled. Please backup your current config and let the plugin creates a new one
- Code cleaned and all comments translated into English
Fixed bug on command /sk upload
Added skin upload by URL.
/sk upload <imageUrl> <disguiseName> <displayName>
- Added /sk changeSkin disguiseName
- Modified permissions (see the full list in the plugin description)
- Fixed bug throwing an exception
- Removed skins update every 1 minute (now the plugin updates the skins of the entities every time a new chunk is loaded)
Fixed crash on startup
New features added:
hou19960228 likes this.
- You can now upload the skin directly from the server by running the command /sk upload
- Fixed a bug that was throwing an exception while using Citizens
- The setup tutorial has been total rewritten
Page 1 of 2