We know we haven't released a new version of the plugin in a while. We also know that there have been many lingering bugs for a while now. We heard you feedback in https://discord.me/skinsrestorer and Fear no more! SkinsRestorer 13.2 is now out
- Converted the plugin over to Maven
- Add automatic CI, thanks to Travis-CI.
- bStats metrics (optional)
- An automatic updater! (Spigot/CraftBukkit only)
- /skin set (name)
- /skin clear
- Moved more lines to the locale file.
- Fixed the timeout timer being bugged out if the timeout is over 30 seconds
- Fixed a loop where the ProxyManager would crash the server if it can't find a proxy.
- Fixed an internal error in /skin clear
- Fixed the plugin not working on CraftBukkit
- Fixed many other smaller bugs for more stability.
- Sponge support (it wasn't working at all, and there is no one to work on it at the moment)
We know that there are some other bugs that need to be fixed, but we're a small team, so that takes a while. We'd like to thank you for your dedication to using the plugin, finding bugs and reporting them.
If you find any bugs that need to be fixed, you can report them on the forum thread or the GitHub issue tracker (click).
If you'd like to support our development, we always appreciate donations. If you'd like to donate, you can click here (https://www.paypal.me/skinsrestorer)
Finally, we'd like to wish you happy holidays! <3
~ The SkinsRestorer Team