- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- german, english
This Plugin is pretty simple. Its only function is to skip the night or a thunderstorm when half of the players online are sleeping.
You can customise a few things in the config:
1. Chatmessage: when its set to true there will be a message in the chat which players are sleeping.
2. Delay: the delay between going in the bed and waking up (measured in ticks. 1 second = 20 ticks).
3. Language: pretty self explaining. If its set to german the language will be german if set to english the language is english(after changing the language you will need to reload or restart the server).
You can also customise all these things using the GUI.
To open the gui use the command
The permission for the gui is sleepmenu.own
SkipNight Plugin 1.2.1
Simple Plugin that allows to skip the night when half of the online players are sleeping.
- just fixed a few spelling mistakes and simplified the code Dec 23, 2020
- Big Update! GUI to change settings! Dec 22, 2020
- Fixed Delay Issue when language set to german Dec 20, 2020