- Removed custom events, expressions, property expression, and functions. These features were experimental and you should be using Skript's built in functions over SkQuery's implementation.
- Bandage patch for recipes throwing a deprecated warning. I would highly suggest using another addon that handles recipes better over SkQuery. I will not be remaking the recipe system in SkQuery at this time.
- Added a new syntax to force sleeping at a bed location (make|force) %player% [to] sleep at %location%
- Recoded the item projectile syntax
- Item projectile syntax now allows for multiple entities to fire at the same time.
- Adapted the item projectile system to use ItemType over ItemStack. This may improve correct aliases lookup in older versions of Skript and/or Minecraft versions.
- Updated some libraries
Please post bug reports at https://github.com/SkQuery/SkQuery/issues