- Tested Minecraft Versions:
LAUNCHPADS is a script for the plugin Skript that allows you as a server owner to give your users the ability to step on pads which launch players forwards and upwards into the air. They are essential for servers that have gigantic spawns and need to get around easily.
DEPENDENCIES / REQUIREMENTS:
- Skript (Bensku Fork) - required for the script to run.
- SkDragon - required for all particles emitted by the launch pads.
- Any type of permission plugin - if you want to allow certain players to use the launch pads and not others then you need a permission plugin.
if you don't want to use a permission plugin or allow everyone to use it, set "use permission:" to false in config and ignore this.
/launchpads give (type) - (Admin Command)
- Gives the user a launch pad.
- Requires permission "launchpads.admin" by default in order to use.
- launchpads.admin - permission for command /launchpads.
- launchpads.use - permission to use the launch pads in game.
Thank you for supporting this script by downloading it and rating it, if you haven't rated it yet, please leave a 5 star if you enjoyed it and it was useful for you!
1000 downloads ✓
1500 downloads ✓