- Tested Minecraft Versions:
With this script, you can easily block commands for users without the permission u want or just block it for everyone.
1. Go to ur plugins folder and click the skript folder (not .jar)
2. Click on scripts.
3. Drag the CommandBlocker.sk into it
4. Reload skript (/sk reload all)
1. Open the CommandBlocker.sk (You can just edit the sk to txt then u can edit it and after change it back!)
2. Enter the command to be blocked
3. Enter the permission needed/remove that line
4. Enter a message sent to player who executed the command
If you have any features that u like to be added just put it in a review and ill see if I will / can add it!
I found out I added on command in stead of command..
In this version i fixed that! now its a fully working skript
10 downloads ✓ thanks guys!
100 downloads ✗
1000 downloads ✗
Thank you for using this script!!