Logo courtsey of: Rexs123 (https://rexsdev.com)!
IPLookup is a script that will record the IP of the player when they join the server. It will also keep the IP recorded in a list so you can see all their IP addresses. There are many other features including matching users with the IP.
Simply download IPLookup.sk from somewhere up there, plop it in your /plugins/Skript/scripts/ folder and do:
/sk reload IPLookup
IPLookupwill then be successfully installed and working! If you get any errors please post them in the discussion part of this resource.
2.0 of IPLookup gave you many more and new options! Because of the extensiveness of them, I have already explained them in IPLookup.sk. Download the file and go see for yourself!
There are many commands within IPLookup. Some of which will really allow you to administrate your server.
All commands require "ipl.admin":
/ip info [player] [live|cache|saved]
- gives information on a player if specificed, uses cache depending on cache time
/ip find <ip>
- finds any players using the IP inputted. Use * as a wildcard
/ip matches <player>
- checks to see if any IPs of users match
- (if enabled) purges data older than 7 days
/ip purge <date>
- (if enabled and TimeParser found) purges data older than inputted date
Requirement for /purge <date>:
Just reply to the discussion part of this resource and I will help you where I can!
* I am not responsible for keeping this updated. If I want to stop updating I can
* If I want to remove this resource I can
* You're not to redistribute this in any form, original, modified or other.
* I am not liable for any breakages with your server, due to anything made by me or others.
* I reserve all my rights
If you want to complain about this using Skript then go somewhere else. I don't care if you dislike Skript and frankly - don't want to hear it. Anyone who decides to attack me or Skript will just be reported. I'm fed up with people think that they're better because they use Java.
[Skript] IPLookup [FREEEEEE!][First Skript Resource] 2.0
IPLookup - Information through IPs.