Hey, I never know what to put here
So here's 2.2b, for the newer versions of FAWE
No 1.12 updates this time, sorry folks
[Skript Java Addon] Skematic 2.2b
The Skript addon for FAWE.
Heyyyy, I'm back with another release of Skematic!
This version added:
- Metrics (https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/Skematic)
- Some bug fixes
- Actually adding 1.12 support lol
This took a long time, but here is Skematic 2.1! This isn't a very big release, but it brings a few cool things, like:
- Loading schematics (like skript-yaml!)
- Fixed schematic pasting (closes #2)
- Added custom Schematic class
- And some more stuff!
Currently, you can't paste/save schematics saved in 1.13. This will throw an error....
For this Christmas, I'd like to bring version 2.0 of Skematic! For 2.0, I've reworked a lot of (basically every) syntax and am glad to share it with you.
Newly added goodies:
- Added a lot of shape stuff! (Pyramids, etc.)
- Added patterns (Filling regions, etc.)
- Added block counts (Amount of blocks in a region)
- A lot of bug fixes and code improvements
You can now use the latest FAWE 1.13...
Small update for 1.4, mainly due to a type bug (used material instead of block)
Found by Duatre
More stuff! Version 1.2 is here, bringing:
- Flushing a player's queue (clearing the queue)
- Removed in %world% from syntaxes where it wasn't needed
- Fixed schematicformat being null
- Fixed schematic file finding
- Removed schematic type
- And more stuff (that I probably forgot)
1.0.2 - Clean up call
- Fixed HILARIOUS mistake that made the only condition hello contains %location%
- Cleaned some code up
1.0.1 - Fixed a lot of bugs..
- Fixed schematic pasting (thanks Feerko)
- Cleaned up A LOT of the code
- Switched parse marks to enums
- Removed a lot of unnecessary wrapper types
- Made region creation/deletion async.
- Fixed selection of player
- Fixed schematics
- Fixed undo effect
- Added more consistency to the code (Based on Google's Java style)