- Added Simplified Chinese language file (zh_CN).
Change the color of your personal sky.
SKVIRLSOV likes this.
- Replaced all references from Bitbucket to Github.
- Minor code optimizations and corrections.
As per popular request, a Developer API has been added. Developers can now hook into SkyChanger to make use of the sky changing features in their own plugins. For more information on how to use this, consult our wiki page.
Also added Hungarian language file.Toldi likes this.
- Fixes and optimizations related to metrics.
- Added Hebrew Language file.
This release should complete the 1.3 development cycle unless further issues are found. Changes:
- Added all missing translations (es_EC, es_AR, de_DE, nl_NL).
- Fixed an issue with default language loading when the specified language cannot be found.
This release brings the following updates and changes:
- The @a paramater has been changed to -a.
- Added -w [world] parameter. This will allow you to change the sky color for everyone in a specific world. If you ommit the [world] portion your current world will be the target.
- Added new permissions skychanger.changesky.world.* and skychanger.freeze.world.*
- If you want to allow or block users from specifiying a specific world to the -w parameter, you may...
Added es_Ar (Spanish, Argentina).
Update 1.2 brings the following changes:
- Removed bstats toggle as they already have one in their config.
- Added multilanguage support.
- English, United States (en_US)
- Italiano, Italia (it_IT)
- Deutsche, Deutschland (de_DE)
- Nederlands, Nederland (nl_NL)
- Español, Ecuador (es_EC)
Remember to update your...
SkyChanger has been updated to version 1.1. This update brings the following additions and fixes:
- Added Commands:
- /SkyChanger freeze
- /SkyChanger unfreeze
- Added Permissions:
- Changed packet number from an Integer to a Float (decimal). This means it's now possible to use a packet number like 1.65.
- Packet numbers can now be given in...
- Added Commands: