- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- GaagjesCraft Network Team (GCNT), Walrusone
- Languages Supported:
- All messages are configurable in the configSkywarsReloaded UPDATED
We've had a lot of requests for updating the SkywarsReloaded plugin. We also had a lot of feature requests and bug reports. After quite a time, we decided to maintain the popular SkywarsReloaded plugin.
This plugin is the exact same version as the official one (4.1.3), but adds more features, fixes and 1.14 support!
Below are all added/changed/fixed things listed.
If you don't find that enough, try out our Extension. It adds a lot more join features.
For new feature requests, make sure to join our Discord server. The invite link is below.
The features listed below are extra features. This plugin contains the same features as the official SkywarsReloaded plugin because this is an updated version. The official plugin is no longer in development, so we're continuing it.
- Added an option to disable the join-waiting timer being reset every time a new player joins the game (config.yml -> game.resetTimerOnJoin).
- Added look direction spawn. Players will face to this location when they join the map. Must be enabled in the config.
- Hooks into the extension to override the actions when clicking the join item in the inventory.
- Added 1.14x support.
- Added Developer API Events!
- Added the sw.signs permission for breaking signs.
- Fixed the PlaceholderAPI expansion error.
- Fixed holograms giving errors when HolographicDisplays wasn't installed.
- Fixed spectate skulls being duplicated.
- Fixed player spawnpoints being forgotten after setting them.
- Fixed wall sign being empty bug on 1.13+.Commands & Permissions/swm spawn look | sets the face direction for the players. They will look to that location when they join the game.
The video above has been made by SoulStriker.
Make sure to follow him and give the video a thumbs up.
API EventsCode (YAML):
SkyWarsDeathEvent : Fired when a player dies in-game.
SkyWarsJoinEvent : Fired when a player joins a game.
SkyWarsKillEvent : Fired when a player kills another player in-game.
SkyWarsLeaveEvent : Fired when a player leaves a game.
SkyWarsWinEvent : Fired when a player wins a game.
We know that this plugin may be a bit difficult to understand. That's why we've made a website with some useful tutorials for SkywarsReloaded.
If that's not enough, we also have a Discord server where we're ready to help you 24/7. Our Discord server is the official one that's already been referred to on the actual SkywarsReloaded page!
Please note that we are not the official authors of this plugin. We are just maintaining it as the official author (@walrusone) has been inactive for quite a long time now. We before just offered support for the SkywarsReloaded plugin as you can see on the official page (our former name was lukas.vdgaag), but we now also update the plugin.
SkywarsReloaded UPDATED | Huge fixes | 1.14 Support | New featuers! 4.2.6
The most popular Skywars plugin, but updated! New features, fixes and much more.