- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Allows you to place any slab upside down with ease
- /slab - Gives you a special slab that when placed places as upside down.
- /slab-version Reports the version installed.
- Slabs.slab - Lets you run /slab.
- Slabs.survival - Lets the player use it if they are in survival.
- Slabs.version - Lets you get the version installed.
1.1.2 - First upload (Was a private plugin before.)
1.1.3 - Fixes a bug that stopped you from actually getting a slab if you don't have one in hand.
2.0.0 - Fixes most bugs. And also bring backwards and forwards compatibility.
2.1.0 - Private release on jenkins (Had hard coded stuff because of spigot bug)
2.2.0 - Added new stuff and finally got it working right.
I have a Jenkins server that auto-builds this every time I push to github. It has not been reviewed by anyone and also they are untested so only use them as a last resort its located HERE.