- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Need any help? Any requests? Click here to join our discord support hub. I will be happy to answer your question or discuss your request.
Big thank you to the Stormcraft for actively contributing on this project. You can find their server and sleep most running by joining below server
Sleep-most is a plugin that allows the server owner to configure how many people have to sleep before it turns back into daytime. The server owner can configure a percentage according to all online players that have to sleep.
It will even calculate how many people are already sleeping and how many that are left. The moment the amount is reached, it will turn into daytime again.
Please rate my plugin as it keeps me motivated to implement new features and develop new projects
- put the jar in your plugin folder
- restart/reload the server
- configure how many percentage has to be reached
- animated night to day cycle (time speeding up)
- NEW exclude certain people from the algorithm
- configure all messages including colors
- configure the prefix for each message
- skip thunderstorms based on voting
- different messages for storm and night
- configure percentage required for each world
- Anti spam: configure amount of time for the messages to cool down before showing up again per player (much requested)
- configure everything using commands (new)
- use flags to define properties for each world (new)
- plugin will auto-check on login if there is a newer version (new)
Please note that all configurations regarding the world and their properties can be set using commands.
Message placeholdersCode (config (Unknown Language)):
# WELCOME TO THE OFFICAL SLEEP-MOST PLUGIN
# CREATED BY MrGeneralQ aka qintinator
# VERSION: 3.5.2
night-skipped: '&bThe night was skipped!'
storm-skipped: '&bThe storm was skipped!'
players-left-night: '&bSleeping to skip night &f[&c%sleeping%/%required%&f]&b!'
players-left-storm: '&bSleeping to skip the storm &f[&c%sleeping%/%required%&f]&b!'
sleep-prevented: '&cYou cannot sleep in this world!'
no-sleep-storm: '&cYou cannot sleep during a thunderstorm'
StatsCode (config (Unknown Language)):
%sleeping%: amount of players sleeping
%required%: amount of players required to skip now
%player%: the player that went to sleep
Sleep most [1.8 > 1.16.1] configurable messages and percentage 4.4
Control the amount of percentage of sleeping players required to make it day