... and it's back from the dead!
Welcome to SleepFixer 2.
- Gone through all of the code and updated it.
- Fixed SleepFixer not starting on 1.13 and 1.14 servers (caused by having api-version: 1.15).
- Added phantom timer reset for 1.9+ servers - when a player sleeps, everyone in their world will have their phantom timer reset.
- Added settings.yml so you may adjust certain settings to your liking.
- Removed /sleepfixer command - it was unnecessary.
- SleepFixer now uses the in-built MicroLib library.
- Significantly improved the Wiki... by a long shot.
- Added the open-source license GNU AGPL v3.0 to the project.
- Removed the useless (as of current) compatibility checker, and added support for 1.17 servers.
- General improvements across the project. Too many to list here.
Note: I have not tested this update. Please let me know if you have any issues via our Discord server, the issue tracker, or a PM to me.