What is SleepNotify?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
SleepNotify is a sleep notification plugin to tell how many players required to sleep and skip night (also notice if night has been skipped)
- Detect AFK players, requires EssentialsX (optional)
- Completely catch event when player leaves, joins, enter nether/overworld, cancel sleeping to notify sleep dynamicly
Other than that is not tested and not guaranteed. No Multiverse support (need testers).
- Spigot/PaperMC from 1.8 to 1.16.5
- Mohist 1.12 to 1.12.2
- Geyser and Floodgate
- Java 8 to 11 (Incompatible with Java before 8)
Commands and Permissions:
Just in case if the sleep counter notification is broken, just perform this command. Requires SleepNotify.fix permission.
Tell what time it is in player's current dimension. Requires SleepNotify.whattime permission.
- Download and put the jar file to plugins folder
- Ready to be used (you can also reload this plugin with PlugMan)
This plugin is developed by myself in my free time for my personal SMP server need.
If you find any bugs/issues please report them to my GitHub repository and I will fix them in my free time (no rush, no ETA).
Please credit me and give this plugin link if you post it to another website, thank you.