- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/momoservertw/SlimeChunkPlusFeatures1. Check Slime Chunk - To check the chunk if slime chunk and send the nearest slime chunk distance.
2. Executes custom commands - You can show particle and sound when player found a slime chunk.
3. Reward players - Using ItemJoin to create one-use item.
- Print in console
- Console command
- Player command
- Op command
- BungeeCord command
Picture: Succeed1. Download the jar file into your plugin folder.
2. Start the server.
3. Setting your configuration and enable the features you want.
4. Restart the server.
5. That's all, thanks. If you have any question, problem or feature request, you can tell me in the GitHub Issues.
4. ItemJoin (Creating one-use items)
5. Selection Visualizer (Showing current chunk)Code (Text):
name: '&a&lSlime Detector&4&l〄'
- '&fDetect the remaining slime mucus nearby.'
- '&fJudging the closest chunk distance!'
- 'message: &6&lUsed &c✤ &a&lSlime Detector&4&l〄'
- 'console: slimechunkplus checkslime %player%'
itemflags: hide-attributes, hide-durability, item-repairable, item-craftable, item-modifiable, placement, cancel-events, always-give, drop-full, disposable
Source Code: https://github.com/momoservertw/SlimeChunkPlus
Donation Link: https://paypal.me/momocraft
To do1. You can talk about your needs!
License＊This plugin is developed and published by me. It is strictly prohibited to claim to be my own work, respect intellectual property rights, if there is any infringement, legal action will be taken, and the latest code will not be released. The source code of this plug-in can be changed freely. Please use it in accordance with the "GNU General Public License v3.0". If you use all or part of the source code, please open source and give back to the community.＊本插件由本人開發、發布，嚴禁宣稱為自己的作品，尊重智慧財產權，若有侵權行為將採取法律訴訟，並不再發布最新代碼。此插件之原始碼可自由更改，使用請依據「GNU普通通用公共許可證v3.0」，若使用該全部或部分原始碼，請開源回饋給社群。Permissions of this copyleft license are conditioned on making available complete source code of licensed works and modifications under the same license or the GNU GPLv3. Copyright and license notices must be preserved. Contributors provide an express grant of patent rights. However, a larger work using the licensed work through interfaces provided by the licensed work may be distributed under different terms and without source code for the larger work.