SlimeSuppressor is a simple plugin that suppresses/disables slime spawning in slime chunks, potentially useful for superflat worlds.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Since slimes in slime chunks spawn below Y=40, regardless of the light level, in classic superflat worlds (top layer Y=4) there are always an awful lot of slimes which are really annoying and can sometimes interfere with your designs. Though in vanilla by disabling all mob spawns or regularly killing them may help, not everyone wants every mob spawns disabled, and constantly removing slimes is certainly a hassle to do.
By using this plugin you may reduce the chance of them spawning, or disable slime spawns from slime chunks completely.
Note all other slime spawns (those spawning in swamps or splitting from previously killed ones) will not be affected.
- /slime: get current status.
- /slime <enable|disable>: (pretty self-explanatory).
- /slime set <chance>: set the slime spawn chance (must be between 0 and 1).
Default configuration (config.yml):
- slime-spawning-enabled: false
- slime-spawn-chance: 0.0