- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Stepandichuk (Icon and Banner)About:
SLock - Server Lock
The simplest Minecraft server locking system
Download the Minecraft 1.8-1.12.2 Plugin Version here
- SLock is a simple and advanced Minecraft Plugin for locking your Server to Players with a specific Permission.
- The Minecraft Plugin has easy Commands and an Inventory UI to control the locking state of your Server.
- Locking a Server:
- Enter the /slock Command and click on the red wool to lock your Minecraft Server. Every Player that does not have the slock.bypass Permission will be kicked from the Minecraft server.
- Unlocking a Server:
- Enter the /slock Command and click on the green wool to unlock your Minecraft Server. Any Player will be able to join your Minecraft server again.
Code (YAML):enabled: true
locked: falseCode (YAML):# Here you can edit all the Messages for the Plugin
# You can also use Color Codes (https://www.spigotmc.org/attachments/example2-png.323205/)
SlockOn: '&cThe Server is now locked.'
SlockOff: '&aThe Server is now unlocked.'
Kick: '&4The Server was locked by an administrator.'
KickOnJoin: '&4The Server is locked.'
Bypass: '&cThe Server is currently locked. &aYou bypassed the lock.'
InvalidSender: '&4You can not execute a Command from this Block/Entity/Console.'
NoPermission: '&4You don't have Permission to run this command.'
FalseArguments: '&bDid you mean &n/slock [on/off]&r&b?'
SlockAlreadyOn: '&4The Server is already locked.'
SlockAlreadyOff: '&4The Server is already unlocked.'
- Allows you to execute the /slock Command.
- Allows you to join the Minecraft Server, even if the server is locked.
- Gives you all Permissions of the SLock Minecraft Plugin.
- If you need any help, you can reach out to me on Discord.
SLock | 1.13-1.18 | The simplest Minecraft server locker V.1.3
The simplest and most advanced locking system for your Minecraft Server
- Version Checking, Optimised Performance and bstats! May 17, 2022
- 1.17 Support and more! Jun 14, 2021
- The Redo everything Update May 24, 2021