- Fixed a crash when creating a machine on a block
Slot Machine 5.9.1
Now with : MULTIPLE TOKENS
If you have questions, bug reports or requests regarding this update or Slot Machine, please use the dicussion tab
Important Note : Slot Machine now requires MenuBuilder to workMultiple Tokens
- You can now have unlimited tokens...
* Fixed custom win and loss message showing at the same time
* Fixed an issue with AnimatedMenuAaronStrange3 likes this.
+ Item Name can be displayed after the win or loss message (config.yml)
+ Default Loss and Win messages can now be set in config.yml
+ Chance to win can be affected by the Luck or Bad Luck effect, this can be turned on per machine, by default 1 level of luck or bad luck equals +12.5% or -12.5%, this can be changed in config.yml
* Fixed an issue where right clicking an entity while looking at a block would bring both the Entity and Block Machine menuDaviGame92 likes this.
+ The target selector '@a' can now be used for the command /givetokens
Code (Text):/givetokens @a 5IndianaBonez likes this.
* Fixed an exception in the logs related to the update checker
* Fixed tokens not saving
+ Slot Machines can now be created on blocks
+ Slot Machine will prevent the block from being destroyed, though you can change the block using World Edit or by changing the "locked" property to false in the machine file
Slot Machines on blocks work the same way as regular slot machines
* Right clicking with the Slot Machine Magic Wand brings up the customization buttons in the chat >> Right clicking with a Blaze Rod brings up the customization buttons in the chat
- No longer spams "Slot Machine is up-to-date" in logs
Page 1 of 5