- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- SpanishTest it hereEver you dreamed with have slot machines in your server? Here you have the needed plugin. For people who knows of all the slot machine plugins, yes, it's a copy of the Casino Slots, but why? I wanted to create my own slot machine plugin, but also I know that this type of plugins are outdated and full of errors, and the developers of this plugins doesn't want to update their plugins. For that, I made this one, compatible with the most part of versions, and made more well than the other plugins, preventing the possible problem of bugs. Also this plugin is not a copy of the original code, all is made from zero searching the most accurated and efficient code possible (It took aproximately 2 days to make this, so, it's common that there's any bug that I didn't see in the plugin. If there's a bug, please contact me via PM).
mc.leemhost.ga:25568 (Spanish server)
Welcome to SLOT GAMBLING resource
Original plugin: Casino Slots made by graywolf336
How it works?
Create your slot machines using the commands. Remember to follow the instructions given during the creation process. Also manage the slot machines, removing, loading, unloading the machines to configure them. Edit their configurations in the machines folder, and put your own blocks, rewards and win message. Remember that this plugin is not made against bugs, so, any thing out of the normal configuration can crash the plugin. Remember to unload and load the machine after editing its content.
Tip: Left click a lever to get the machine information, like the price and the rewards of every block.
Remember: This plugin for the moment only uses the middle line. The other lines aren't configured yet.
Alias: SlotGambling, sg
- /sg list * Get all the loaded machines
- /sg create (file name) * Create a new machine
- /sg load (file name) * Load a machine
- /sg unload (file name) * Unload a machine
- /sg remove (file name) * Remove a machine
- /sg reload * Reload the plugin
- /sg info * Get info of the plugin
SlotGambling.Reload * Get access to the reload command
SlotGambling.List * Get access to the list command
SlotGambling.Create * Get access to the create command
SlotGambling.Load * Get access to the load command
SlotGambling.Unload * Get access to the unload command
SlotGambling.Remove * Get access to the remove command