SmallPets now also works with Spigot 1.17!
INFO: ProtocolLib currently doesn't work with Spigot 1.17, so some features which are ProtocolLib exclusively don't work.
Pets with abilites [1.12 - 1.17]
The time is finally here, SmallPets gets a new update!
- Autocomplete for commands
- WorldGuard Custom Flags
- New API
- Option to hide pets
With this update you get autocomplete suggestions while typing the command!
WorldGuard Custom Flags (1.13 - 1.16)...
Fixed a bug where shooting a firework caused an error
- The plugin keeps now track of blocks which where placed by a player and no longer gives pets experience for them (gets reset when server restarts)
- The health now gets added as a modifier which shouldn't cause problems with other plugins anymore
- The pettypes now no longer are case sensitive
- The silverfish pet now gives the correct level of effect
In this new update of SmallPets two new features where added and some bugs where fixed!
Pets now have a new christmas texture while it's december!
You can now change how much experience you need to level up your pet from level one to level two (This will also change the amount of experience needed for the further levels).
Fixed a bug where you would gain experience even when the block break event was...
Fixed a bug with the NBT-tags
Fixed a bug which appears when you use Aurelium Skills
Fixed a bug where OPs couldn't unlock pets
OPs now bypass the forbid permission
After many hours of development I’m pleased to announce that SmallPets beta-5 is now out!
It adds the following:
Experience system rework
You can now get experience from killing mobs, fishing, farming and other things. There are now pet types like combat pets and fishing pets; if you kill a mob and have got a combat pet out you get more experience as if you had a farming pet out. You can customize the experience gain in the config...
Page 1 of 3