SmeltingTools adds a custom enchantment that automatically smelts mined materials.
All items that are allowed in the config can be enchanted as usual. The ID, name and chance of this enchantment can be configured.
The enchanted items do not have any power yet. They can be charged by burning them in a furnace.
The charged tools can now smelt all materials. The configured charge is taken per mined material. If the tools doesn't have any power, the non-melted items are dropped. The amount of lost power can be configured.
#ID of the new Enchantment
#Name of the new Enchantment
# % probability of getting the enchantment
#fuel needed to charge the smelting power
#smelting-power lost per mined block
#whether power should only be lost when mining allowed ores
#If only not yet damaged tools should be able to get re-charged (Disabling this is not recommended, because it can cause memory issues.)
#Notify the player in chat
#Notify the player via the action bar (1.8 clients only)
#Notify the player when out of power
out: '&cYou are out of power!'
left: '&7You have &8%%power%% &7power left.'
#Notify the player when the following amounts of power is left (leave empty to not notify at all)
#List of smeltable ores / materials
#List of tools that can be enchanted
- /st enchant [Player] - Enchants the Item you or the specified Player is currently holding
- /st charge [Player] - Charges the Item you or the specified Player is currently holding
- smeltingtools.smelt.<material> - Allows to smelt the specific material
- smeltingtools.enchant - Allows to enchant tools
- smeltingtools.command.help - Permission for the help command
- smeltingtools.command.enchant - Permission for the enchant command
- smeltingtools.command.charge - Permission for the charge command
Please leave a rating if you like this resource.
Donations to support me or this resource are also very much appreciated.
Custom 'Smelting' enchantment to smelt materials when mined
- Download update Sep 9, 2015
- 1.8.5 Compatibility May 24, 2015
- fixed 'allowedOres' and 'lossOnlyOres' (again) | fixed duplicate power-message Mar 19, 2015