This plugin patches the "relog" knockback bug and fixes laggy, inconsistent knockback for 1.7 and 1.8 servers.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
It can also be used to change the knockback for versions 1.9+, but you must install ProtocolLib which is available here.
- Command: /smoothknockback (aliases: knockback, kb) - sets horizontal and vertical knockback multipliers. Add -air to the end of the command to set players' in-air knockback.
- Command tab completion and tab completion blocking for players without the specified permission
- Configurable knockback values (horizontal, vertical, in-air)
- Configurable command permission (default: smoothknockback.knockback)
- Configurable "no permission" message (default: Minecraft default)
- Command: smoothknockback.knockback
Note: values of 1.0 for knockback is equivalent to vanilla Minecraft knockback. It is recommended to have values lower than 1.0, as vanilla knockback is very high.
permission-message: Unknown command. Type "/help" for help.
# permission: required permission node to use the knockback command
# permission-message: message displayed when an executor does not have permission to run the knockback command
# NOTE: multiplier 1.0 = vanilla Minecraft
# air: multipliers when a player is in the air
# horizontal: backwards knockback multiplier
# vertical: upwards knockback multiplier
Fixes laggy, inconsistent server knockback.