- ShadowskySnowball Fight!
What is "Snowball Fight"?
"Snowball Fight" is a new minecraft gamemode for christmas!
It is a endless game, so you can play it every time.
You have to collect snow with your shovel to kill your enemies.
After a kill you will get tokens...or maybe not.
With tokens you can buy items in the shop.
Important for the map:
You must have snow on the map, else you can't collect snow and kill other players!
Important for the game:
Your "Game-world" must be in another world than your "Join-world"!
(Make or import a world with e.g. Multiverse)
- 2 random spawns
- Invisible respawn protection
- Token system + chance to get tokens
- Configure the item costs
- Join gui
- Snow effects
/snowball | Shows you the help-page | permission: /
/snowball setspawn1 | Sets the first spawn | permission: snowball.admin
/snowball setspawn2 | Sets the second spawn | permission: snowball.admin
/snowball reload | Reloads the config | permission: snowball.admin
/snowball join | You will join the game | permission: snowball.join
/snowball togglebuild | If you want to change something on the map | permission: snowball.admin
/snowball spawnsnowman | Spawns a snowman with which you can also join the game | permission: snowball.admin
/snowball killsnowman | With that command you can kill your spawned snowman | permission: snowball.admin
/snowball togglesnow | With that command you can enable or disable the snow particle effects | permission: snowball.admin
- Tested on spigot 1.8.5
- Java 8 / compiled for Java 7 (no guarantee)
- TitleAPI | Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/titleapi.1325/
How to install:
1. Download the plugin + TitleAPI
2. Put the plugins in your plugin folder
3. Restart/ Reload the server
4. Configure the config + shop
How to setup the game:
1. Teleport to the world in which you like to have the game
2. Set the first spawn location with: /snowball setspawn1
3. Set the second spawn location with: /snowball setspawn2
4. If you like to, you can set a snowman with which you can join the game + gui, with: /snowball spawnsnowman
5. Reload the config with: /snowball reload
How to create a join sign:
If you don't like to use the join command or snowman you can create a sign.
You need the permission "snowball.admin" to create a join sign!
Code (Text):# Snowball Fight! v.1.7
EnableBuild: false <-- If you like to chance something on the map you can set this to true + /snowball reload
EnableAttackDamage: true <-- If true, the players can hit them
ChanceToBecomeAToken: 50 <-- How high is the chance to get tokens? In %! (1-100)
AmountOfTokens: 1 <-- How much tokens should the players get?
EnableBungeecord: false <-- Here you can enable Bungeecord
Fallbackserver: hub <-- Here you have to write your bungeecord fallbackserver. If you like to use it.
WoolyHat: 4 Here you can change the price for the items! (In tokens)
GrenadeDamage: 16.0 <--- How much damage should the players get from the grenade? (In halfhearts)
Snow particle effects:
Hope you like it!
Snowball Fight! [+Bungeecord support] 1.8
Collect snow and kill your enemies with snowballs or funny items!