In ver 0.6.1,
Pitching too quickly is one of the cause of shoulder's and elbow's injury, I heard somewhere.
- Once you pitched the ball, you won't be able to pitch the next ball in 1.5 seconds.
- Some bugs fixed.
In Minecraft, you can't undergo Tommy-John surgery even if you break your elbow.
I made this update to protect player's arm from injury.(Actually, this change is to prevent this plugin makes servers slow.)
This is the plugin to play baseball in Minecraft!
In ver 0.6.0, You can practice fielding more easily with the new item:Coach.
He is customized armor-stand. If you want to practice with him, you should throw a ball at him or prepare at least one normal-ball and send /sbg please command.And then he'll hit the fly-ball or grounder towards you.
And I fixed some bugs with Umpire in this version.
I found a more bug after I released previous version.
I fixed it. I am sorry to give you trouble
Sorry, version 0.5.0 has a dupe bug with Umpire.
Please update to this version.
In 0.5.0,new item: Umpire is added.
It's customized-Quartz_Block.You can use it as a home base.
This will call "STRIKE" when the pitched-ball go through the strike-zone(above the home base).
- You can add a new breaking-ball! In config.yml, you can set the ball's velocity, vertical-movement, and horizontal one.Of course you can change the default ball's feature.
- The message will be broadcast when a player catch the batted-ball in flight.
- Dispenser's control is improved a little.
- You can throw faster ball during you run fast.Out fielders should get more strong arm.
Code (Text):# SnowballGame Config
- Config format about broadcasting is changed.Please check and rewrite your config.yml.
- When the batter hits the ball and player tags the runner(hit the runner with a ball in his main-hand), it will be broadcast.
- You can hit balls easier if you swing gently(pull the bat's string loosely)
- When someone swings a bat, Everyone around him receive a message(it is defined in config.yml).
It is to prevent batters try to hit too many foul-balls.
I'm sorry, In 0.3.3, the batted-ball will move towards the same direction with thrown-balls.
This release is for fixing this bug.
- Batted balls will "spin".(e.g. Fly balls will attempt to move against the gravity.)
- Fastball will move up slightly.
- The repulsion of the balls will be lower.
- Grounders will roll longer distance.
Page 4 of 6