█▀▄ █▀▀ █▀ █▀▀ █▀█ █ █▀█ ▀█▀ █ █▀█ █▄░█
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
█▄▀ ██▄ ▄█ █▄▄ █▀▄ █ █▀▀ ░█░ █ █▄█ █░▀█
If you've ever had that issue where as you are mining you suddenly get yourself stuck in some invisible block, then this is exactly the solution you and your players are looking for.
This plugin provides a stress-free straightforward mining experience. It's a solution to that annoying "ghost block" bug that has plagued Minecraft's online mining experience for a long time.
demonstration provided by @geekmakes
█▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀
█▀░ ██▄ █▀█ ░█░ █▄█ █▀▄ ██▄ ▄█
- I spent quite a bit of time making sure that the plugin performed its best without any impact on the server's performance.
- Works right out of the box
- Although I recommend you still go through and tweak the values so that you get the best performance from the plugin that fits best for your server, it all works right after installation. No permissions or commands to be concerned about.
- ❀ Non-invasive
- I spent quite a bit of time to make sure that my plugin had barely any noticeable effect on the gameplay of the server, including the performance. The only change you'll notice is that you'll no longer have to experience any more annoying hidden glitched out blocks.
- ✎ Easy-To-Use API
█▀▀ █▀█ █▄░█ █▀▀ █ █▀▀
█▄▄ █▄█ █░▀█ █▀░ █ █▄█
Code (YAML):# ==============================| SolidFix |==============================
# A fix developed by qruet
# Show me your appreciation by buying me a coffee! https://www.paypal.me/qruet
# Define the maximum ping that a player would need to be classified as a low or medium priority.
# Ping rates are measured in (ms).
# Do not change this if you are not sure what you are doing.
Max Ping: 150
Max Ping: 300
# This sets for the cooldown (ms) necessary between block breaks for this plugin to begin updating nearby blocks for the player
# The sensitivity is organized by priority.
# Priorities (LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH) are determined based off of the player's ping.
# A player with good ping will be considered low priority for the plugin for example.
# Players with high ping rates will be more likely to experience more frequent ghost blocks
# Smaller Number = Optimizes performance in exchange for accuracy
# Unit: Milliseconds
Block Break Sensitivity:
# Block Update Radius (from player)
# Smaller Number = Improved Server Performance (less resource intensive)
# Unit: Blocks
# Visual Bug Fix
# Reported on 1.8 clients
# This is not related to the ghost block fix but rather a visual chunk bug that occurs while
# changing worlds or connecting to the server within the first several seconds.
Chunk Visual Bug Fix: False
█▀█ █▀█ █▀▀ █▄░█ █▀ █▀█ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀
█▄█ █▀▀ ██▄ █░▀█ ▄█ █▄█ █▄█ █▀▄ █▄▄ ██▄
I try my best to make sure all my plugins work as described, but bugs can still exist, please, before leaving a review to notify me about the bug and I'll try my best to be as quick as possible to release a fix.
I'm open to any cool ideas you may have. Don't be shy, private message me them and I'll consider adding it to my plugin! My goal is to make my plugin the best it can possibly be, but I need your help with that!
You can follow me with my overall progress on all of my projects including this one on my discord! Discord is also the quickest way to reach me with any dying questions and/or concerns. Join the server by clicking the following link or image below: https://discord.gg/MEuYZVvXkm
This resource, although free, I do ask that you respectively follow a few rules which you agree to accept by downloading my resource.
- Do not re-upload my plugin and claim it as your own.
- This includes minor changes to the plugin or large fragments of it being used in another plugin without my direct permission.
- You may, of course, use the API and upload a resource as an add-on to this plugin if you wish, however, I ask you to provide me with some sort of credit.
- Claiming that this plugin was developed by yourself even if you don't re-upload is also a violation of my terms.
A resource developed to fix the notorious block glitch that occurs while breaking blocks rapidly