- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English (only)
SoundPlayer allows you to play any sound to any player, everyone or just yourself! You can choose the volume or pitch.
SoundPlayer will make sure you never lose a sound name again, with a built-in 'list' and 'find' commands to help you find the right sound you need.
Plus, SoundPlayer automagically swaps to the correct sounds for your version to allow easy usage.
Here are the commands for SoundPlayer: (<required> [optional])
- /sound | Main command,
- /sound help | View commands,
- /sound list [page] | List all sounds on [page] (default: 1),
- /sound find <query> [page] | Lists all sounds containing <query> on page [page] (default: 1, query can have spaces),
- /sound play <sound> [volume] [pitch] | Play <sound> to the command executor,
- /sound playall <sound> [volume] [pitch] | Play <sound> to everyone online,
- /sound playother <sound> <player> [volume] [pitch] | Play <sound> to <player>.
Here are the permissions:
- sound.list | Access to /sound list,
- sound.find | Access to /sound find,
- sound.play | Access to /sound play,
- sound.playall | Access to /sound playall,
- sound.playother | Access to /sound playother.
An example of /sound list:
An example of /sound find (using args 'parrot'):